Monday, November 10, 2008

On The Mill

So today I (christa) ran on the tred mill at Bally Total Fitness...

I was sooo pressed for time... You see have have classes from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday... so any workout between on those days are a bonus ;)... Well.... I just found out a week or so ago that there is a Ballys on 12 mile rd only a few miles away so if I ever get a break I try to rush over there and do a quick workout...

Today it wasss extremly hot in there bt I pushed through and ran at a 2% incline on 7.8 speed for 4 miles and on mile 5 I went from 8.0 - 9.0 speed... I am very proud of myself for always pushing myself to workout even in the midst of NO TIME!!! haha
So I just wanted to encourage anyone who reads... That no matter what... You can always find a lil time for yourself... no matter what it is because you are important and you need a lil "girl pampering" :)

xo
~Christa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Christa, you are so cute; considering getting in a really tough workout as "pampering"!

Karen said...

Christa, I agree with Jessie -- you are so cute! I appreciate your doing that! I used to take an hour lunch break and run all over Detroit and then just throw my business suit back on and go to work! You gotta do what you gotta do to get your workout in! Good job! Miss ya!