Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Official Results reviewed by Uncle Mike

I have the official results from the marathon. I have contacted the Chicago transit authority and they have provided me with traffic camera video which I have reviewed and found some interesting information? First entrant that I found on video was Gabe entering a doughnut shop on 3rd street and exiting doughnut shop in golf clothes. He then hailed a cab and proceeds to oakpoint municipal golf course where he exited cab and joined up with a foursome and proceeded to play his usual four hour golf round. I was curious to make sure it was gabe so I zoomed in to the course and confirmed it was him because he was looking for his ball in the trees or water on most of the holes and on one hole when I zoomed in even closer I found he was not only searching for one of his lost balls but also petting a baby deer? He has formed so many great relationships with wildlife since he has taken up golf. I remember the time when he went into the woods to find his ball back in august at Indian wood golf course. I grew impatient and went into find him. I found him unwrapping a nature valley granola bar and hand feeding a wood chuck. That explains his 8 hour plus marathon???????????????

Entrant #2 Was spotted at the eleventh mile mark clearly suffering from fatigue, being followed for several miles by an out of state Macomb county sheriff vehicle with the driver resembling Jim Carey and even more remarkable the occupant strangely resembling Sarah Palin. For a minute I thought it was some hired look a likes that the city of Chicago hired for a promotional stunt. Until I saw the women get out and open the rear door, I then zoomed in and saw it was Shalene and put two and two together on the look a likes! After zooming a little closer I proceeded to see the Sarah Palin look a like pull out a spray bottle on the twenty fourth mile spray Shalene down to look like sweat from the grueling run. Shalene then exited the vehicle and finished the race strong. While at the end of the race the Sarah Palin look alike cheered and was forced into signing autographs for the following two hours. I also noticed that the Jim Carey look alike was put on probation for one week for unauthorized use of county vehicle.

More results will follow as video is reviewed…

3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

omg! seriously he must be pretty bored on that vaca of yours! ha sooo funny!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

I see you have too much time over there !!! Ha I love u uncle mike can't wait to see the Budzinski girls review!! I read it out loud to gabe... He got quite the kick out of it too! :)

~d said...

pic--u surely missed ur calling. i hear that there's a new comedy castle opening in roseville...