Monday, June 30, 2008

2 Run Sunday

Well another first on Sunday.  I ran twice.  Once before church - 4.2 and later at night - 4.0.  I don't know why I felt like running twice, but usually when I run early in the morning I feel like it doesn't count because I can't remember the run later in the day.  I know that sounds ridiculous but it's true.  Also ran 6.3 on Saturday.  So, just shy of 15 miles for the weekend. Not bad. Busy week this week so probably not going to get out until the weekend, but we'll see.  Also, I ran both runs on Sunday in my Nike Pegasus.  I'm still hoping to break them in and I must say they are feeling better.  Oh, and I saw Shalene running on Sunday while driving.  We both ran in the same spitting rain.  Fun. :)  

--Matt

Poster's Note:  Maybe you guys could sign your posts at the end, so it would be easier to tell whose writing each one.  I'm not very smart and have a hard time following along. :)

1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

nice work matt.... i know what you mean about the 2 times running... now although i rarely do that... i do more cross training.....

it is so funny when you get the "running fever"

right now i need new playlists and paths cuz i'm geting a lil bored....

~Han

keep it up... esp with all the yummy things to eat around the 4th!!