Sunday, June 22, 2008

Push Yourself-Strong Mind


Today was a long and hard one... My alarm clock (Hannah) came and woke me up ay 6:45am for the 12 miles we had to run for our training, me (Christa), hannah, and bethany all headed down 23. I could feel the blisters in my toes start to appear, the sun started burning on our backs, but I thought in my head of this quote:  
 "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"
The last mile I really pushed myself to stay strong, and I am so happy I did. Hannah, Bethany, and I went to church ready for what comes this week. Billy Blanks always says: Anyone can do the first 15 min. but it takes a strong mind to do the rest so PUSH yourself, and you wont be sorry of the outcome. Strong Mind! 
Good luck this week running everyone and remember keep a Strong Mind and Push yourself to the limit (but don't hurt yourself cause were training hahaha :) )
~Christa

1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

love the encouragement and the post cer!!! great job on the run and on the post! you are so right... it was a pretty difficult one today.....but how about this quote.... "What counts in battle is what you do once the pain sets in."