Sunday, August 3, 2008

The aftermath...





Well it wasn't pretty but I made it....I ran the 20.4 the pics are of me on metro parkway, then reaching just over the halfway point...then about to pass out in our house after the run!!! I really couldn't of made it without my partner biking next to me the last 4 miles....She rode the bike super slow I removed my headphones and we just talked as she PUSHED me that last few miles....all and all a great run and time spent with my fiance!!!(by the way only 12 more days I can say that!!!) 

want to throw out a "WHAT UP" to matt bunk running the old half marathon on his B-Day he really is an inspiration to running. It is always motivating to see another running pushing themself to their limits no matter what THAT DISTANCE is.....everyone keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

good job j-bud!!! we are so proud of you (and that cute fiance of yours) we love you guys and can't wait to see you when we get back!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

wow wow wow...you are so awesome jess! i'm glad you scoped out the old 20 miler.... i'll be doing that on August 11 with shalene! it was so sweet of amber to do that... it is so awesome to be with someone who challenges you to be better physically....it it soooo important and integral.....

i love you baby! i'm getting excited for your big day