Saturday, August 2, 2008

the FEARED 20 MILER!!!!


Well since I am supposed to be the seasoned marathon runner...I am venturing out before the rest of the group to run the first 20 MILER!!! ahhhh it is saturday afternoon I just mapped it out...I will have the lovely company of my beautiful wife to be biking beside me pushing me when I get tired....we will go from her house on Dodge park and 15 mile to Metro-Park then to our lovely new house together on Gordon,....leaving at about 6:20 hoping to be done at 9PM.....sunset is at 8:51 according to weather.com and you typically have another 27 minutes of light!!! good incentive to not fall behind!!! looks for pics and update on how it goes...i am very nervous!!

-jesse

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Bunk said...

I'm sure you'll rock it. I am planning a record run tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.