Monday, September 15, 2008

14+ Miler!


So, yesterday me and Shalene were too tired to get up early and run because we were out for Gabe's birthday party. Our plan was to run Sunday night, but it ended up pouring. Today, Shalene came over, and we decided on our route. We planted our G2's, and we were off! It was a good run,... The weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was cold, but not too cold, and it was sprinkling, but just the right amount. Now, I am exhausted, but I am glad that we did it. I can't wait for the marathon! Less than a month away. I am very proud of Shalene. She kept a good even pace, and didn't stop once. I love having someone to run with because even though it's nice to do alone, it's always better to have a partner. ;) XO~Bee

1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

it is always better to have a partner! it just is a source of encouragement along the route ya know...this has been a long journey (literally and figuratively... miles and miles...) but it has made us bond and become stronger mentally... when you are saying.. wow i'm glad we are only doing a 14... you know you are in great shape! i love you ! xo