Saturday, July 5, 2008

LoVe My nEW AccEsSoriEs- ToDAy 4.. TOMoRrOw 14


So today I ran only 4 miles but I am excited to report they were all under 8 min miles :) Plus I got to run in my cute new live strong outfit with my new nimbus pink shoes :) Running with all my new "accessories" made it way funner...and I actually felt like a "runner" instead of running in my oversize cloth tees and shorts haha so THANK YOU ALL to those who contributed in my new items... tomorrow me and bethany will wake up at 6:00 and run our 14 so look out for us next!!!! (i will be running in my new shoes and my new running matching outfit from shay :) ) I am SOOO proud of all our family who is raking time out of their lives to run GOOD JOB!!!! 
Christa aka Cer

1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

well cer... first of wow what a cute lil blog spot that you wrote... makes me wish i was more creative! second of all.. i'm so proud of all your hard work that you have put into running and working out! it is so fun to be able to share all the long runs and successes with you! you go girl... keep it up love bug!