Saturday, July 5, 2008

week 4...still going strong





so today was my 14 miler. i got up at 7:30 to eat some toast with peanut butter and a yogurt, mapped out a nice lil run with jesse on goggle maps that was 16.1 miles, and made a new playlist.  daddy told me that he would ride his bike along side of me and ride ahead to pick me up at 24 mile and vandyke once we were out of stoney creek so i would just be running 14.1 miles.  WHATA DEAL! so thats what i did!  not the fastest run of my life... i didn't have any gaterade so around mile 9 i got a really painful shoulder cramp!  i was a "super buzz kill" but i pressed on and finished... dad picked me up at the marathon gas station....i was so happy it was just 14 not 16 today...but hey anyone looking for a sweet 16.... from the budz home to stoney....around the loop and back... nice run! start early in this hot weather! 

Han

my personal record~ this was my longest run ever! yippee

2 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

Killer job. Puts my 10.5 miler yesterday to shame. One day I hope to keep up with the budz. :)

We Love to Run! said...

bunk your first year of running you are putting us to shame !!!---hey sent you a suprise today!!

Jesse