Monday, July 28, 2008

Perfect Partners

Wow... 18 baby! Me (Christa) and Bee ran our 18 miles Sunday in the am.... It was a great run.. my amazing partner went out the night before and planted baby gatorades at various locations, as well as carried goo for some energy boastin ;) While running we both were pumped up and energized.. which is great for waking up at 6:30 in the morning :) at mile 9 we were both laughing and smiling, and talking to not only each other while running but greeting everyone on the same path with a "good morning" Now I know were defiantly runners if we can run that far, laugh, smile, talk, and still have energy :) We got to mile 14 and all of a sudden my ipod froze and broke. Bee did not realize this until mile 14.5 and when she did she AMAZINGLY AND GRACIOUSLY gave me her ipod and ran without one for the remainder miles... wow what a running partner I have... i dont know if I could have done the same... she is just so amazing and I am so happy I got to run this with her....Great job!  :) 




I am so proud of all of us 18 milers and all of the other runners as well. Looking back in January I would have never thought I could come this far... and I know I could have not done it without the support and fun help from my family. I am so happy we have partners, friends, and family who will constantly push each other to our limit... I am SOOOOOOO proud of us all... after all... not many can say: I ran 18 today and am ready for my 20 miles in a week or so :) WOOOHOOOO!!!!
~Christa

1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

i love your posts!!! it is so true having a great partner and great encouragement is KEY! i love you