Wednesday, July 16, 2008

shorter n' faster: my new resolution


this is my new resolution...on the tuesday and thrusday runs i am going to run 4 miles at a faster than race pace instead of 6 miles.  reason 1:  on tuesday my legs are really heavy from sunday's run so i think less miles more intense is the way to go.  reason 2: i think our training schedule is too intense for a first time marathon, i've been looking at other beginner schedules are ours BY FAR has more milage than any one of them.  reason 3:  i think speed work is important! i haven't been doing it and i notice my long runs are taking me longer than i should.  reason 4:  it will give you the opportunity to cross train....if you want to do taebo or "lift" you still can after a 32 min run.  

that's all guys...i ran to matt's playlist the other day.  it was really encouraging upbeat music...check it out if you haven't already!

~Hannah~

No comments: