Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Pain No Gain..No Guts No Glory!





Wow... Up at 6- ready to go! I ran 16 around Standford University in California! I know people always say no pain no gain and u might laugh and giggle...but today It really came true for me...I suffered through some sever pains like my hug blister gushing blood as I ran... but NO i would not let it take my glory from me...I pushed on and stopped at mile 10 to drink a gatorade for a min then pushed on for the rest of the 6 miles. My mom let me use her new GPS watch and it really helped with my accuracy... No guts no glory is another "famous" saying...and I experienced it too!!! haha anyway I push through and got my glory baby!!!!! I am happy to say that underneath all the salt that covered my body and all the sweat and pain I went through I can say...BRING IT ON!!! 

2 comments:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

well miss christa mista... WOW is all i can say... you are so awesome baby sis! i'm super proud of you.... you really push me to keep up with you!

We Love to Run! said...

Your unbelievable Christa everytime I see you running further and further I am amazed you keep pushing...!! luv u

-jesse