Sunday, July 13, 2008

A New Playlist

Hey Guys.  I've heard a few people saying they are getting bored with their music playlists lately, so I decided to grab an hour of music from my playlist and put it up for you guys to download.  It is exactly one hour, which means most of you can probably run about 7.5 miles during it.  I have posted it for one week so you have until about midnight next Sunday to download it.  Hope you guys enjoy.  I have added an image of the playlist incase you're curious before you download. Just click on it to make it bigger. But then again, why don't you just trust me.  :) Click the link below to start downloading.

3 comments:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

sweet! i downloaded it.. you will have to show me how to share my playlists this way... i haven't ever seen this down that way before! thank you matt!

i'll tell you how it goes on wed =)

Nina Bunk said...

who loves matt bunk?? i do!!!

who thinks he is the cutest next to everyone else's little spouses??? i do!!

We Love to Run! said...

matt this is awesome can you please share how to leave a post like that !!!

Jesse